SimplePassive is a resource for FiveM that allows you to use a Passive Mode like feature just like in GTA Online.
It has multiple configurable features that you can configure and use, like:
- Authorizing specific players via ACL permissions (for example: only staff members can use passive)
- Forcing passive mode onto players (to prevent harassment or ramming with vehicles)
- Disable combat between players (for the true passive mode experience)
Just like my other resources, SimplePassive has exports that other resources can use for controlling passive mode. With this, you can do stuff like adding a toggle on a menu or enabling passive on certain user interactions.
- GitHub (recommended)
- AppVeyor (experimental Builds)
- Go to the location where your FiveM server data is located
- Inside of the resources directory, create a folder called simplepassive
- Extract the files inside of the 7zip into the simplepassive folder
By default, nobody is allowed to change the passive mode activation. You can use the ace
simplepassive.changeself to authorize players or groups.
After that, you can just use the /passivetoggle command to toggle the activation of passive mode.